The Future For Baby Show is a wholesale environment and is only open to the trade. Admission is free to qualified buyers. In order to attend the show, you must submit our registration form and provide any necessary documentation as detailed below.
Bloggers, Advertising Companies etc., who are not directly involved in selling products represented at this Show will be asked to pay a $75.00 fee which will allow attendance for the entire 2 ½ days of the Show.
Make sure when registering, that you state exactly what you represent in the “Type of Business” Block a the bottom of the Buyer Registration Form.
Reminder … There can be no selling of products or services on the selling floor by anyone not exhibiting at the Future for Baby Show.
Babies only in baby carriers are permitted at the show.
Badges can be picked up at the registration desk
Retailers & E-Commerce Sellers
In order for your registration to be approved, you must submit the following:
- Copy of your online registration
- Business card
- A copy of your current resale tax certificate, business license or store leave (first page & signature page).
- A photo of the store front clearly showing your store sign (name & logo).
- Company paycheque stub or cancelled payroll check for each employee
- All persons attending our event must register and be prepared to present documents that "authenticate" their Retail Location or E-Commerce Establishment if asked to do so.