Show / Setup Dates and Information
ALL EXHIBITORS MUST CONTACT Pro X Event to either have them receive your show shipments in advance and deliver to the show or to set a time for your delivery to the show hotel site. They will act as Dock Master at the Hotel.
If you use Pro X your product will be waiting for you in your booths.
Please reach out to Pro X Event for timing for your booth deliveries and your booth set up.
- IMPORTANT … Please contact Pro X Event ahead of your arrival to the hotel to determine if your booth is ready for you to set up or personally deliver goods to your booth.
NEW ... as previously stated, should you decide to ship direct to the hotel please contact PRO X for appointment time…
- Goods can only be received at the hotel on January 9th and 10th 2020.
- All products must be clearly marked with your Company Name and your Booth number on all packages otherwise they cannot be accepted by the hotel.
- Contact Pro X Event for all your booth needs including displays.
- Electrical is arranged through Pro X Event.
- Pro X Event is the official Display Company for the Future for Baby Show – no other display company is contracted.
Pro X Event Contacts:
- The Future for Baby Show will not be held liable or responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise or personal belongings during the entire event nor responsible for any injuries that may occur during the entire event inclusive of setup/teardown days.
- NO retailers are permitted in your booths during show set-up.
- Babies in Baby Carriers only are permitted into the show. No Strollers.
- No Children under 14 years of age permitted in the show unless working in booths.
- Absolutely NO Alcohol in your booth or on the show floor unless arranged with the Hotel.
BLUE IS EXHIBITOR / GREEN IS BUYER
EXHIBITOR BADGE PICKUP: Saturday after 2pm.
Served on January 12th and 13th 2020 from NOON-1PM on the second floor.
We ask that you all take the time to have lunch, we are all paying for it.
Show Set Up Hours:
We will have a limited amount of car parking passes for move-in on Friday January 10th,
and Saturday January 11th, 2020.
See Greg Weber in the Registration Area after 10am each day.
January 10th, 2020 - 24 HOURS (check with Pro X Event on your booth space availability ahead of time)
January 11th, 2020 - ALL DAY (check with Pro X Event ahead of time on your booth space)
Booths must be completed by 8 PM on January 11th, 2020
January 12th, 2020… 9am – 6pm
January 13th, 2020… 9am – 6pm
January 14th, 2020… 9am – 1pm (Show closes at 1pm)
Coat racks available on both floors, we are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Show Tear Down:
- Show ends at 1pm on January 14th, 2020.
- Goods must be removed from the show by 12 Midnight on January 14th, 2020.
- If you are unable to have your goods out of the hotel in time please arrange with Pro X Event to have them take your items to their facility for pick up.
- Upon special request (see Pro X Event) we can have a few skids and/or crates held in the loading area of the hotel for pick up in the morning of January 15th 2020 by 10am.
LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT SHOW! HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON AND SEE YOU IN JANUARY!
-FUTURE FOR BABY TEAM